Vibram's Five-fingers v-train cross training shoes provide the perfect balance of proprioception (foot sensory impact) and protection on rugged surfaces. A minimalist 2mm polyurethane + microfiber sole provides impact protection from stones and debris, whilst allowing a more natural gait. The tread design delivers sure-footed grip in all directions and the molded tc-1 rubber in midsole offers great foot protection, dispersing impact over a wider area. The polyester fabric and nylon mesh upper offers natural breathability while the Vibram fast lacing system ensures a secure fit. All in all, the v-train is the ideal choice for the barefoot runner needing protection for a variety of activities.
- 95% Polyester/5% Spandex
- Rubber sole
- Our latest version of the KMD Sport
- Provides flexibility of a barefoot shoe with a little more structure
- Special rope traction lugs in arch for rope climbing
- Circular lug pattern for grip during lateral movement
- Anti-Microbial poly fabric sockliner