How It Works: Knee Pro-Tec provides compression on the patellar tendon, helping spread pressure uniformly across the patellar tendon, reducing discomfort and irritation. This compression may also help stabilize your patella, improving its tracking. In addition, Knee Pro-Tec absorbs stress to the knee, reducing vibrations in the femoral groove.
Design Theory: The Knee Pro-Tec patellar tendon strap is designed to provide consistent pressure on the patellar tendon. The strap is made from neoprene, which stretches, allowing it to stay comfortably in place. Tubing, sewn into the neoprene, is used to provide gentle compression and a plastic loop is utilized to make it easier to adjust. The strap attaches with a velcro closure.
Medium 12 1/8”- 13 5/8”
Large 13 ¾”- 15 ½”
X-Large 15 5/8” – 17 ½”
*(Circumference measured just below knee cap)
- Alleviates patellar pain, including conditions of Tendinitis (jumper’s knee), Chondromalacia (runner’s knee), Patello-Femoral Pain, and Osgood-Schlatter’s.
- Provides moderate compression to the patellar tendon, reducing forces to the femoral groove.
- Helps to stabilize patella, improving patellar tracking.
- Unique attachment system allows user to adjust strap with one hand
- Stays in place.
- Sizing chart available under product description