- Flat Knit, an advanced horizontal knitting technique, allows for customized stitching to achieve 3D shaping of the fabric, providing optimum fit
- Contours to your ankle area, providing optimum support
- Allows full range of motion while maintaining high level support
- Breathable, multi-directional stretch
- For sizing measure circumference at mid calf muscle
Discover your speed with the Reebok print run prime. The knit upper delivers maximum comfort and style. The dual-density construction uses 3D foam compounds for support, and a carbon rubber rim in the toe and heel maintain lightweight traction.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Man Made
- Rubber sole
- Seamless UltraKnit upper
- Low-cut design
- Dual-density midsole construction with 3D foam compounds
- Heel branding with knit and heel collar shape
- Carbon-rubber rim in toe and heel